Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jack's Giggle

So every time we talk to my parents on Skype, Jack refuses to smile for them. They are convinced he is "Stone Cold Austin". Mark was determined to prove them wrong and we managed to get Jack laughing on camera! He may be an extremely high maintenance baby, but he does have a lot of personality!

6 comments:

Soozee Carmichael said...

I LOVE his laugh!!! It is SOOO cute!!! He is getting so big! Wow! I need to come visit you guys sometime!

Nat said...

Oh, so cute! Love it! I've got to get Ivy's on video sometime. Yesterday at church my friend's little girl and Ivy were facing each other. The little girl had the hiccups, and Ivy laughed at her every time! It was so cute and funny! I love new babies' laughs!

Jennifer said...

Way Cute!! He is a definite keeper. We were in the neighborhood and saw your new paint color. We like!! You guys are working hard.

B.S. said...

I love it...and by the way I can't believe that Davis is 8!!!

Amy said...

So cute! If you and Mark are ready for a date alone- let us know! We are ready to have your boys over.

Lana said...

That is the cutest laugh I have ever heard. He is such a sweetheart!