Mark, Kelly, Davis and Jack
I hate the back and forth thing! Just pick one (hopefully the warm, nice one) and stick to it, Mother Nature!(Tee-hee! My word verification on this post is "ducha". Yes, I agree that Mother Nature is being a "ducha"! :) )
This has been crazy spring weather! Can't believe how big Kenadie is getting. We need to get our two little girls together again! :)
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! They are so cute!! And I agree...this cold weather stuff has got to go!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hate the back and forth thing! Just pick one (hopefully the warm, nice one) and stick to it, Mother Nature!
(Tee-hee! My word verification on this post is "ducha". Yes, I agree that Mother Nature is being a "ducha"! :) )
This has been crazy spring weather!
Can't believe how big Kenadie is getting. We need to get our two little girls together again! :)
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! They are so cute!! And I agree...this cold weather stuff has got to go!
Post a Comment