Thursday, October 1, 2009

They're Home!!!!!!

Yippee! I am soooo happy to have my parents home. It was a very exciting day. I could not believe how happy Davis and Dallin were to have Grandma and Grandpa home too. Davis worked very hard on the sign and we even checked him out of school to go to the airport!

Jack and I met them first because we were taking rides on the escalator! Check out the tears on my mom.



Group photo!








Davis had to try on every single necklace my parents brought home.





Grandpa showing off his new toy.






Jumping right back in to being Grandpa!






2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad that they made it back safely! I'm sure that you are loving having them around again. Something comforting in having parents around... even if we are all grown up.

Jennifer said...

Yeah for parents being back!! Love how you can see the excitement on Davis's face!