This treehouse is AWESOME! Noah is awe struck. You guys are so cool! Davis is a luck boy. I love the pictures from Kenecott. That looked like such a fun outing. Those trucks are amazingly big. It makes everything else look so small. The pictures from the picnic with your family were so cute. I loved the close ups and the clarity of the pics. Can't wait to find out what your baby is going to be!! Davis said you will find out in the next month or so. Your kids are too cute!
3 comments:
Oooh, I'd better not show my boys; they'd be SOOO jealous! It's very cool.
This is awesome. You don't see many of these anymore.
This treehouse is AWESOME! Noah is awe struck. You guys are so cool! Davis is a luck boy.
I love the pictures from Kenecott. That looked like such a fun outing. Those trucks are amazingly big. It makes everything else look so small.
The pictures from the picnic with your family were so cute. I loved the close ups and the clarity of the pics.
Can't wait to find out what your baby is going to be!! Davis said you will find out in the next month or so. Your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment