I needed to get the boys out, but I was not in the mood to smother sun block on both kids so I opted for lunch at the mall and then let the boys play around at the tree. The had a great time and used up some of that endless energy!
You're looking so cute! And your little baby is quickly turning into a busy little dude. He's probably gonna step it up pretty fast so he can keep up with his big brother.
3 comments:
Where did they move that to again?? Next time you go give me a call. We haven't done that for a while either.
You're looking so cute! And your little baby is quickly turning into a busy little dude. He's probably gonna step it up pretty fast so he can keep up with his big brother.
You look SO pretty in that picture with Jack!!!!
Post a Comment