Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Petersen's!

Grandma and Grandpa Petersen had another successful Christmas Eve party! As always they did way to much for everyone, but it was so much fun. The kids love all the presents. We got a whole bunch of food storage and it was like Christmas all over again when I took everything out of the box and loaded our shelves!
Doesn't Jack look like he is having a great time and we didn't even have to take his clothes off!

Grandma made stuffed animals for all the kids and Davis looooved his turtle!


Mike and Mark bought this long piece of trim because for Christmas they were going to help Mom and Dad a wood floor in their entry way. I will take a picture next time I go over, it looks fabulous!




Katelyn is showing off her new bracelet!

Suzy entertaining Jack, giving Mom and Dad a break!


How cute are these cheesers! They weren't even showing off presents, they just wanted to show off the irresistible smiles!


Jonathan loves his new stuffed animal! Note Mikes awesome face in the background. I think he is a little jealous. Maybe Grandma should make him one too!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Looks like it was tons of fun! Dude, it's been too long since we've seen everyone; I never would have guessed that to be Jonathan! And we haven't even seen Jack in person...