Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Our Stay-Cation
For UEA we decided that with Gas prices and the baby it might be easier to stay home and find fun things to do here. So we had a Stay-cation. (I just learned that word from the Young Woman's president in our ward, pretty clever huh!) We went to Cornbelly's with my sister Hilary and her son Dallin and had a great time enjoying the last of the warm weather.
There was a ton a different things for the kids to do and Jack loved being toted around in his snuggly. I loved that Dad was doing the toting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad that you had a fun weekend. The train looked like fun. I think we might have to try that one next year. Davis and Noah look so all grown up sitting by themselves.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe how grown up Davis is looking. You look fabulous.
stay-cation...that's awesome! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
We had so much fun with you guys on the train! Thank you so much for going together! You had better pictures then me. I should have dowloaded yours to my computer before I posted so I could have used them in my post. :)
Anyway, Davis is the cutest Indiana Jones ever! Plus Jack was adorable at the Trunk or Treat and also those family Halloween pictures!
I love your collage at Cornbelly's. Stay-cations can be even funner then leaving sometimes, huh? I need to learn to do those collages on the blogs.
Anyway, now I am rambling. See you soon.
Post a Comment